From: Sven Evensen [sven.even...@onrelay.com]

I know they are, unfortunately, following the "wide" SIP standard.

Since media is relayed though sipX, Media Relay, when sipXBridge is
used, I was wondering if it was possible to get an event when first
media arrives? This in not relevant for a normal sipX deployment, but
very relevant for us who have a big application using sipX.

True, if a call comes through sipXbridge, it could do this processing.  But if
the call does not come through sipXbridge, there is no B2BUA to do this
processing.  So solving the problem in sipXbridge would only work for calls
that go to/from ITSPs through sipXbridge.

Dale