From: Michael Scheidell [mailto:michael.scheid...@secnap.com]
Sent: 2010年7月30日 4:45
To: he...@tcd.ie
Cc: 'Douglas Hubler'; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] BLF List URI | Cisco SPA500 series

Thanks Tony!  I am still here work with Sipx and guys J

It seems BLF is the last thing for Cisco and Linksys phone now.

and allowing a domain name in the proxy field? (its the domain by default,
but will only take ip addresses in the GUI)?
expanding the 'display' line so you can actually put enouch chars in there
to put a phone number in there?

MWI? (used to work out of the box on sipx 4.0.4, broke (sorta) in 4.2.0?)
yes, I have jira's
one even has a patch.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
> | SECNAP Network Security Corporation

・         Certified SNORT Integrator

・         2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance

・         Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness

・         Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide

・         King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

  _____

  _____