Did you ask the provider what they see?

I think I would be puzzled also.

The sequence is really the same for the successful call up until that point,
"cstkcall error 6" is a call stack error. I'd really want to compare a pcap
as well as a provider interpretation too (if it were me) to understand what
they are seeing.

Can you add another provider (like a voip.ms account) and a dialplan entry
for it and see if it is something related to just the ITSP you are using?

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Matt White <mwh...@thesummit-grp.com>wrote:

> static definition. (See http://www.iana.org>>/assignments/rtp-parameters
> and RFC 3551 section 6 for information about the static definitions.) You
> might want to check the >>>phone's log to see if it says something about why
> the phone finds this unacceptable.
>
> After getting traces of tollfree numbers working with the exact same SDP I
> figured it must not be required.  Debugs from the phone did not clue me in.
> You see the SDP come in and then there is a "cstkcall error 6" and it send
> out the cancel.
>
> I haven't found a polycom reference anywhere to see if that error code
> gives any clues.
>
> -M

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.