Posting responses with that tone isn't exactly going to get you a rosy
response on the issue.

Most people on this list don't run those phones so it may be a while
before you get a response on this. If you have seen evidence that newer
firmware revisions will help with your issues then my suggestion is to
find the firmware or pay a reseller for it.

Josh Patten
Assistant Network Administrator
Brazos County IT Dept.
(979) 361-4676