From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Michael Scheidell
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 11:30 AM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Music on Hold not working

On 7/30/10 12:19 PM, Danny Shay wrote:

These phones were sold as part of the Nortel SCS 500 package.  MOH worked
perfectly when we were running SCS 3.0

There may have been a problem updating the commercial 3.0 SCS to the sipx
opensource product.

If you have a commercial product, and support, then Nortel/Avaya should help.

unless they don't support the nortel phones on the Avaya SCS builds.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
> | SECNAP Network Security Corporation
*         Certified SNORT Integrator
*         2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
*         Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
*         Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
*         King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008