The majority of LIP-68XX phones at this site are flashing red/yellow BLF
lights.  ALL the lights that are set up as speed dial / BLF are flashing on the
affected phones.
Speed dials were set up per user.  Name and number are identical (extension
number for both), subscribe to presence is checked.  Using firmware 1.2.49sp on
the phones.

I'm not sure what the difference is, but some phones' BLF lights are working.
We have rebooted the sipx unit, rebooted all phones, restarted the presence
server to no avail.
Pushed profiles, etc.

BLF worked when we first installed 4.2.0, but failed shortly thereafter.  I
think it failed after I set the phones to request a shorter registration
timeout than 3600 seconds.  I changed it to 900 seconds because they constantly
expired after 1 or 2 cycles when set to 3600.  We did not immediately see the
problem so I am speculating as far as a correlation between registration
timeout and presence subscription goes.

Danny Shay
Norlem Technology Consulting