From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
To: Danny Shay <ds...@norlemtc.com>; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Wed Sep 08 12:40:33 2010
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] BLF lights constantly flashing LIP-68xx

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Danny Shay
[ds...@norlemtc.com]

BLF worked when we first installed 4.2.0, but failed shortly thereafter.  I
think it failed after I set the phones to request a shorter registration
timeout than 3600 seconds.  I changed it to 900 seconds because they
constantly expired after 1 or 2 cycles when set to 3600.  We did not
immediately see the problem so I am speculating as far as a correlation
between registration timeout and presence subscription goes.
registration/subscription times helps with that.)  If you are having
problems maintaining subscriptions, you should investigate that.
(Generally, the best way is to set all logging to DEBUG, wait for the
problem to appear, and take a snapshot covering at least the past 3 hours.)

Dale