On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Norman Branitsky
<nor...@cherniaksoftware.com> wrote:
> sipXecs installed from CentOS 5 ISO (32-bit) 1 month ago.
> Successful upgrade to 4.2.1 on Monday.
> Last night I saw the message saying an update was available.
> The release number was lower than what I was already running
> but the modules all had suffixes that were one higher.

If you have any details on this, please them them along

> The update produced the following messages in red at the end:
>
> opendir: No such file or directory
> /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.36854: line 1: fg: no job control
> /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.36854: line 2: fg: no job control
> /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.36854: line 3: fg: no job control
> cp: cannot stat `usr/share/doc/packages/stunnel/stunnel.conf-sample': No
> such file or directory

I have seen the errors when upgrading stunnel before.  In sipXecs 4.3
we upgraded to stunnel 4.33 and the errors went away.  Mostly because
the stunnel rpm spec was based on the one from sipxecs/lib and NOT the
one I found on opensuse build service.

We also upgraded stunnel to 4.33 based on this commit

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.voip.sipx.devel/22570

Although there was no explanation from mardy why an upgrade to stunnel
4.33 was nec. I think we should backport the update stunnel to sipxecs
4.2.1.