The freeswitch move to a newer version should rather be an improvement I would
say ...

Am 02.08.2010 um 16:43 schrieb Tran, Ly V.:

> I'm showing Freeswitch ver 1.0.6 as well after the yum update.  Openfire
> server will not start as well.
>
> Ly Tran

Michal Bielicki
Geschäftsführer / CEO

Seventh Signal Ltd. & Co. KG
Meiereifeld 2A
14532 Kleinmachnow

Büro Berlin:
Weigandufer 45, Büro 115
12059 Berlin

Amtsgericht Potsdam HRA 4866 P, Ust.-ID: DE266981999
Geschäftsführer: Michal Bielicki
Persönlich Haftende Gesellschafterin:
Seventh Signal Ltd, 69 Great Hampton St. Birmingham,
B18 6EW, GB, Company Nr.: 06889439
WWW.: http://www.seventhsignal.de