Hi All,

Seen as I have been posting a few questions asking for help
on the forum, I thought it may be helpful to others to share
my experience in launching a test voicemail service based on
4.2

The service currently has 50 users, with a view to growing
to approx. 400 within the next few weeks.
This is a voicemail only solution.
Solution uses the UK localisations package and voice
prompts
Users are on a Cisco Call Manager and use Cisco skinny
phones
sipXecs and Call Manager integrated over a SIP trunk.
MWI to the phones works well.
Custom voicemail notification templates used.
Users uploaded with CSV file and manual changes to set MWI
and email notification option.
The server is Red Hat
Calls are transferred into the correct mailbox based on sip
URI
Call pilot operator option removed by editing the voice
prompt!

Thanks to all that have helped on and off the list, and
please let me know if you would like to know anymore...

My biggest concerns at this stage are:
Running out of disk space - I would like to limit the amount
of storage per user/group and have the ability to delete
messages over a certain number of days from the inbox -
XX-4864,

Other useful features would be:
Find a more 'graceful' way of disabling the operator -
XX-4856
An all users distribution list for admins, reminding them to
keep their mailboxes clean - XX-4848
Limit login attempts - XX-4847

I think we a few more features added the voicemail element
of sipxecs would be complete and push sipx to have a greater
appeal to more users, if not as a complete PBX but for
voicemail only.

I am sure the same applies to other components e.g.
conference server.

Best Regards
Abdul