BTW, I am the ITSP and looking to test SipX as many of our Customers use it.

Should I create a Jira ticket or just send the snapshot to this list?

From: Tony Graziano [mailto:tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 10:54 AM
To: Ujjval Karihaloo
Cc: Michael Scheidell; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] SIP Trunk Setup questions

You are not providing much information. What is the UA? I see the ITSP is
sending G722, is that for real?  Who is the ITSP?

I see they are sending to port 5080, which is good. Is the UA at
a.b.c.161:5060? If so, what do the CDR logs show?

I would want to see the sipproxy logs at debug for a call like this. A call
trace would be REALLY helpful.

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Ujjval Karihaloo