From: Ujjval Karihaloo [ujj...@simplesignal.com]

I was using port 5050 for SIP Proxy as I am also running asterisk on this
server...I changed it back to port 5060, shutdown asterisk and it worked...

Looks like the sipXBridge only talks to the SIPXProxy process over port
5060....is that correct? Any way to use other ports on SIPXProxy...its
configurable, just doesn't work...the SipXProxy service never comes up - Fails

If you are running sipXproxy on a port other than 5060, you *must* use an SRV
record for your SIP domain, because it's the SRV record that tells everyone
what port to send requests to.  With an A record, requests are always sent to
5060.

Dale