Perhaps you want to put the codecs back in.

PCMU,PCMA,G722,L16

If all calls are going to a predefined destination, that's fine.

I would limit the codecs allowed at sipxbridge, for simplicity sake. I think
it might be problematic that either the ITSP or snom (or both) are
negotiating codecs that isnt supported (transcoded or recorded) and
compatible with the media in FS.

Also, please try to do another trace, the last one you sent would load in
sipviewer, and looking at it in text only shows A LOT of codecs being
offered.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Claudio Succa <claudio.su...@pertel.it>wrote:

> Il martedì 10 agosto 2010 19:02:03 Tony Graziano ha scritto:
> > your sbc routes page looks like this?
>
> There are two differences: "Permitted Codecs" is void and "Incoming calls
> destination" has an alias where to send inbound calls.
>
> Filling the "Permitted Codes" with its default does not change the
> situation.
>
> --
> Claudio Succa
> PERTEL - Torino - Italy
> +39-011-19826800
> http://www.pertel.it
> http://www.uniassist.it

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.