Il mercoledì 11 agosto 2010 10:48:25 Claudio Succa ha scritto:
> > PCMU,PCMA,G722 should be the list in your sipxbridge config. If it were
> > me (and its not), I would match this on a phone as well. If it matter and
> > your itsp supports it, make sure their codec list is similarly matched.
> > With one of my itsp's, I can define the codecs used.

Well,

I created a subdomain as you suggested, then reinstalled Sipx from scratch
with a fresh downloaded iso image. The results are the same as before.

For now I see:

1) to make moh internally, the snom phones must have G.722 as first codec in
the list
2) to have bidirectional audio after a hold of an external line, sipxbrige
must not have moh enabled
3) to complete the transfer of incoming calls, there must be only one ITSP
enabled

I will be out for holidays for some days, then I will continue the tests and
if I will find something useful I will post.

Thanks for all,
Claudio

--
Claudio Succa