On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 3:23 AM, Jesse Reynolds <je...@va.com.au> wrote:
> Well reverting to a backup I made just before the problem occurred has fixed
> the issue for now.

You can tell sipXconfig to rebuild it's index

   su -l sipxchange sh -c "sipxconfig.sh --database drop-index"

> Is user info stored in postresql, or xml files? (Or both?)

postgres is master copy, all other user information is replicated
mostly automatically or you can force a replication by hitting send
profiles to all servers.

There is a fix related to lucene was made on 4.2 dev branch by avaya
that should be merged in. I'm in the process of identifying the safe
fixes and pulling them in.