I'm having almost the same problem. I added a "ciscoplus 7975" phone as a
device and suddenly I'm getting
"Internal Error" from the WebGUI  every time I try to reach a page showing the
listing of this device. Is there any way to remove
this device from the command line directly in the database, without needing to
export, reinstall and import? I can't delete
it from the WebGUI.

The "database drop-index" solved some issues, but I still have the problem
stated above.

/Staffan

On 17 aug 2010, at 07.27, Jesse Reynolds wrote:

> Thanks guys. If it happens again I'll try rebuilding the index, which sounds
> likely as the error message involved lucene.
>
> Exporting and importing the user data into a new install is also a good trick
> to have up ones sleeve. How do you do this? I can't see an export function on
> the web interface. Is there a script somewhere to do this? Or are you talking
> getting down and dirty with postgres?
>
> Cheers
> Jesse
>
> On 17/08/2010, at 3:49 AM, Tony Graziano wrote:
>
>> I've seen this after updates, where the data looked good and reindexing did
>> not help. Exporting and importing the user data into a new install is what
>> got me over the hump.
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Michael Picher <mpic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've also seen issues like this crop up when there is bad data in the
>> database.  Maybe try an export of accounts and look for bad data.
>>

>> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 3:23 AM, Jesse Reynolds <je...@va.com.au> wrote:
>> > Well reverting to a backup I made just before the problem occurred has
>> > fixed the issue for now.
>>
>> You can tell sipXconfig to rebuild it's index
>>
>>   su -l sipxchange sh -c "sipxconfig.sh --database drop-index"
>>
>> > Is user info stored in postresql, or xml files? (Or both?)
>>
>> postgres is master copy, all other user information is replicated
>> mostly automatically or you can force a replication by hitting send
>> profiles to all servers.
>>
>> There is a fix related to lucene was made on 4.2 dev branch by avaya
>> that should be merged in. I'm in the process of identifying the safe
>> fixes and pulling them in.
>>

>> --
>> There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and
>> those who don't.
>>
>> mpic...@gmail.com
>> blog: http://www.sipxecs.info
>> call: sip:mpic...@sipxecs.info

>> --
>> ======================
>> Tony Graziano, Manager
>> Telephone: 434.984.8430
>> sip: tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net
>> Fax: 434.984.8431
>>
>> Email: tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net
>>
>> LAN/Telephony/Security and Control Systems Helpdesk:
>> Telephone: 434.984.8426
>> sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net
>> Fax: 434.984.8427
>>
>> Helpdesk Contract Customers:
>> http://www.myitdepartment.net/gethelp/
>>
>> Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
>> Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.

>   Jesse Reynolds
>   Virtual Artists Pty Ltd - http://www.va.com.au/
>   Phone: 08 7120 7134 (Adelaide) or 02 9043 2288 (Sydney)   Mobile: 0414 669
> 790

Staffan Kerker
mail/sip/xmpp: staf...@kerker.se

"Don't get involved in politics man, just play the gig..." /Sgt Floyd, Electric
Mayhem Band