On 8/18/2010 2:48 PM, Douglas Hubler wrote:
> I'm surprised you didn't error starting up sipxecs if host name wasn't
> right.  Is there a check that should be added?
This has to be incorrect in the original sipx install/rpm, right? There
is nothing I did that should have caused this (that I can think of). The
server was never named that. I did 2 installs from scratch and it
occurred on both. I'm assuming whatever generates that file has a bug in
it and put local instead of the hostname. My setup is fine now, but I
assume this is going to happen to anyone who uses the rpm install (64
bit version at least, not sure if it occurs on 32 bit also) on a fresh
install.