Wasn't a new 4.2.1 released yesterday? That is the one I used.
I do a bare-bones linux install before I install sipx. I have used the same method for 4.0.4, 4.2.0, and 4.2.1. Something about 4.2.1 (8/17 version at least) seems to not work for me. Is there a package, utility, or something similar sipx uses to determine the hostname to put it in the config file? If I'm the only one in the world this happens to, then sobeit. I can't think of anything I'm doing that could cause this in anyway. Again, mine is CentOS 5.5, 64 Bit, with a fresh install of the most recent 4.2.1 version of Sipx. I would be more than happy to install the latest 4.3.0 version if anyone thinks it would be of any benefit.