DID termination in India ist verboten. As far as I can tell, that is
because it competes with the Indian government monopoly on land lines
or it is because the big telecoms want to monopolize the market.

India is another wannabe free market. I have a rant somewhere on the
sipforum list. I'll try to find it so I will not need to rant again.

Ranga

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Sven Evensen <sven.even...@onrelay.com> wrote:
> India also have these voip regulatory issues. We are working with Indian
> mobile operator and it is difficult. Do not know the details of their
> restrictions yet though.
>
> Sven

M. Ranganathan