From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Jim Canfield
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 11:11 AM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org; sipXecs developers
Subject: [sipx-users] Polycom 3.3.0 Firmware

I've been reading up on the 3.3.0 firmware changes and it brings up several
questions:

What version(s) of SipXecs will support the new configs?

Is the current development version being tested against the new configs?

Is there a migration plan?

I noticed there is also a configuration file migration utility.  I'm going
to try passing a few sipxecs generated configs through it and see what
happens.

I'm very interested in the some of the new features like dynamic updates w/o
rebooting the phones.

-Jim