From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Michael Picher
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 2:14 PM
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] sipx: sip-h323 gw

I'd get it posted and then ask for review / testing by the community.

Thanks,
  Mike

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 8:46 AM, Nikolay Kondratyev <k...@nstel.ru> wrote:

Using mod_h323.
Sure, making rpm for this module will be more convinient to use for others.
But i'm in doubts if making this module available via general sipx
repository will require extensive quality assurance testing....

I use it not for avaya handsets, but for h.323 trunk between ipoffice 406
and sipx.

Ok, i'll create a page.
I checked my tracker account suites for wiki.
Should i first send it to somebody for review?

Rgds,
Nikolay.

  _____