From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Nikolay
Kondratyev
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:58 PM
To: 'Discussion list for users of sipXecs software'
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] sipx: sip-h323 gw

I created a wiki page with a description of sip-h323 gateway working on the
same server.
http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/WikiWelcome/Software+SIP+-+H.323+gateway
I would place this page next to the "Custom freeswitch programming" page,
but not sure if i have enough permissions.
Please review the page.

Rgds,
Nikolay.

  _____