I'm really interested in getting Pawel ACD board up and running.  We are
transitioning from a direct dial in to a queue based call center.  I think it
would set our customers at ease If the caller could see how many agents are
logged in and how long the average wait would be.  We are currently running the
4.2.1 build on centos.  It looks like php is not installed  (I got an error
about not being able to find the libphp5.so module).  Would this break anything
if installed?  Does Pawel board work on 4.2.1?  I know you can create soap
calls and get the info - but I don't have the skillset.

If Pawel board doesn't work do you have code / application that does or willing
to write one up email me .