PHP works fine with the Centos ISO of SipX 4.2.1

Install php using yum:

# yum install php php-xmlrpc
(Maybe you need some more php packages for the Pawel Board?)

In /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf and in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf you must
change the Listening ports for apache.

After that apache will listen on the port you specified and run with php
enabled.

René

2010/9/22 Jason Mitchell <mitch...@ceicmh.org>

> I'm really interested in getting Pawel ACD board up and running.  We are
> transitioning from a direct dial in to a queue based call center.  I think
> it would set our customers at ease If the caller could see how many agents
> are logged in and how long the average wait would be.  We are currently
> running the 4.2.1 build on centos.  It looks like php is not installed  (I
> got an error about not being able to find the libphp5.so module).  Would
> this break anything if installed?  Does Pawel board work on 4.2.1?  I know
> you can create soap calls and get the info - but I don't have the skillset.
>
> If Pawel board doesn't work do you have code / application that does or
> willing to write one up email me .

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) René Pankratz

IANT- APPLIED NGN-TECHNOLOGIES

Schlüsselfertige VoIP-Lösungen und mehr...

IANT GmbH
Salzdahlumer Straße 46/48
D-38302 Wolfenbüttel
Fon: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-450
Fax: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-499
Internet: www.iant.de

Ust.-IdNr: DE264352710
HRB 201710, Amtsgericht Braunschweig
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Diederich Wermser, Dipl.-Ing. Jan Schumacher

IANT is Member of GROUPLINK
www.grouplink.de