On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Tony Graziano
<tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:
> I think there are some parameters that are being added to limit the ram
> usage and heap space that should help. It's been talked about on here
> lately.

yes, but more on the side of allocating more memory. ;)  Only because
it's running out of a certain kind apparently (PermGen)

memory consumption is getting out of hand.   architecturally, there
are a number of things we should do and profile our applications (java
and apparently proxy) and make sure they are not being grossly
negligent.