On 10/01/2010 12:14 AM, Worley, Dale R (Dale) wrote:
> From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
> [sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Massimo VIGNONE
> [massimo.vign...@unimore.it]
>
> In a HA scenario, with two servers running Sipxecs 4.2.1-018932, users
> registered on one server can't call users on the other servers: they get
> back a "408 Request timeout message".
>
> The problem happens randomly, so I can't reproduce it and tracing calls
> with Sipviewer doesn't help.
>
> So I have to ask your help, please give me some hint to solve the problem.
>
> Setting logging to DEBUG level and capturing a snapshot when a call fails
> should suffice.
>
> Or is this the problem we talked about before I went on vacation?
>
> Dale

I did it. The problem is not related to calls from one server to the
other. Sometimes it occurs when both users are registered on the same
server.

I've found that my Polycom phones respond to INVITEs after 1.7 seconds,
some times after 3 or 4 seconds.

Massimo

--

Massimo Vignone
UniMORE - Servizi Informatici - Reti e Sistemi

Phone: +39.059.2058032  Fax: +39.059.2058034
sip:massimo.vign...@unimore.it  ISN:8032*881