I can send a lot of test faxes. It is paperless on my end. They will go out from a rightfax system over a PRI.

On 10/11/2010 1:03 PM, Tony Graziano wrote:
I am in the process of wanting to try a couple of different t.38 test scenarios.

I would like to try sending a lengthy (10-15 page) fax to a test system from a t.30 (POTS analog) line. I would like to configure a temporary t.38 siptrunk and try a test fax (10-15 page). I would like to see if anyone has a t.38 capable fax machine already set up and can send a pure internet fax (or setup a dialplan/forward rule) to achieve the same thing.

Is there anyone out there with a t.38 capable sip provider?
Is someone interested in sending me a couple of test faxes?
Does anyone have a t.38 fax machine they already use?

sip: tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net <mailto:tgrazi...@voice.myitdepartment.net>
Fax: 434.326.5325

Email: tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net <mailto:tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>

sip: helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net <mailto:helpd...@voice.myitdepartment.net>