Yes, this plugin registers as a SIP user directly at SipX.

Be careful.
I don't know if they updated the version since my install. I had to delete
"Welcome.tif" in the installation folder as administrator under windows 7.
Before doing that the Plugin never stopped sending me a "Welcome to Faxback"
Fax in my inbox.

René