I have been trying for some time to get MWI (message waiting indicator) working
for my Linksys SPA2102 ATA devices.  The units register successfully, then send
send out what look like valid SUBSCRIBE requests to sipx, but these always come
back 401 Unauthorized.

I have a set of packet captures of the registration and subscription, with
matching sipproxy and sip registrar logs.

Would anyone be willing to take a look at these and see if you can spot what
might be going wrong? If so, I'll send the ZIP file privately to you.

Thanks,

Jeff