I'm not sure how the server in the capture was configured but I'm currently testing with one that has test.voip.ikt-bs.de as its domain (no alias) and the phones are trying to subscribe to that, same result. A Snom phone is able to register just fine on that server.

Am 19.10.2010 14:17, schrieb Nikolay Kondratyev:
By the way, is "voip.ikt-bs.de" configured as sip domain in sipx, or domain alias? (Registration "to domain alias" will work, but mwi subscription "to domain alias" will not).
Nikolay.

    *From:* sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
    [mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] *On Behalf Of
    *David Becker
    *Sent:* Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:51 PM
    *To:* sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
    *Subject:* Re: [sipx-users] Help with SUBSCRIBE for MWI

    That is not under my control but both the phones and the server
    seem to attach the port number to their uris. REGISTER commands
    with the port number in the uri succeed.

    What does differ between the OpenStage's failed SUBSCRIBE and a
    Snom's successful one is that the OpenStage lists its contact
    address twice and includes the display name. Removing the display
    name makes it send the extension number instead.

    It could also be that it sends the credentials incorrectly in some
    way though it can register properly.