It is called confluence.
============================

----- Original Message -----
From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
To: 'Discussion list for users of sipXecs software'
<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>; t...@sharedcom.net <t...@sharedcom.net>
Sent: Sun Nov 21 21:58:26 2010
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Wiki cleanup day results

Martin,

The Sipfoundry.org site is based on a CMS system if I'm not mistaken.  I
know the old one was Joomla, I'm not sure what the new one is.

Maybe some of the content on the wiki is better served being on the web
site, within specific pages that are dedicated to things like documentation,
etc.  Just a thought.