On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 2:31 AM, Raymond <phuay...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>  I am trying your method to create SBC for my two eyebeam
> to uee TLS but still failed. As i am not expert at creating
> SBC, is it possible that you could guide me?
>
>  For your info, i had a SIPX server of IP address
> 10.66.15.8.
> The two eyebeams are installed in laptops of ip address
> 10.66.15.70 and 10.66.15.71. All of them have the subnet of
> 255.255.0.0. Whenever i set the eyebeam to "TLS", it would
> always indicated "Service unavailable" message. I know that
> SIPX is not supporting TLS for endpoint device like the
> eyebeam. So would configuring SBC help me to register the
> eyebeam to SIPX when the eyebeam is set to TLS?
>
>  Hope to hear some advice from you or anyone got experience
> in integrating the eyebeam with SIPX using TLS before.

Joegen and Arman dug into TLS in sipXecs recently and i just applied
the patch to 0.4.4 however it's still building. 4.4. is not officially
release yet but testing has started.  unfortunately build server has
not moved in last 24h but as soon as it finishes i will post a note
and you can try it on a test system.

Joegen promised a set of pages on how to configure sipxecs (if
anything) and handful of clients he's tested.