Make sure iptables is off. Is selinux on and enforcing? If so, reverse that
too (disabled).
============================

----- Original Message -----
From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Fri Dec 10 04:24:49 2010
Subject: [sipx-users] Error when starting sipxecs 0.0.4.5.1

Hi all,

I'm trying to install sipXecs snapshot 0.0.4.5.1 to test the openACD
functionality.

But after installing the sipXecs, I get an error on starting sipXecs,
namely:

(13)Permission denied: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:8091

(13)Permission denied: make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0:8091

Unable to open logs

I checked if anything is binded to this port, but it is not, I installed
centos 5.5 from DVD ISO.

What can I do to solve this issue?

Kind regards,

Henry Dogger