DNS doesn't technically matter for a web server however the sipXecs services
may not be functioning properly...  always get your DNS set first (specially
if you are using an off-system dns).

Mike

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Henry Dogger <h.dog...@telecats.nl> wrote:

> >It complains about the cert not found, but why is it binding http on
> port
> >8443 to ip 0.0.0.0?
>
> I don't know ran the script, I did not set this up myself
>
> >Make sure apache is not starting by itself
> >chkconfig httpd off
>
> I did this, no result in behavior....
>
> >ensure the ssl directory is there. If so are there any files in it?
>
> It is there and there are files in it:
> drwxr-xr-x  3 sipxchange sipxchange 4096 Dec  9 17:40 .
> drwxr-xr-x 81 sipxchange sipxchange 4096 Dec 10 10:11 ..
> drwxr-xr-x  2 sipxchange sipxchange 4096 Dec 10 16:02 authorities
> -rw-------  1 sipxchange root       2541 Dec  9 17:40 ssl.crt
> -rw-------  1 sipxchange root        887 Dec  9 17:40 ssl.key
> -rw-------  1 sipxchange root       2541 Dec  9 17:40 ssl-web.crt
> -rw-------  1 sipxchange root        887 Dec  9 17:40 ssl-web.key
>
> >Did you run the setup script? If so, is that really the hostname?
>
> Yes, I did, hostname is not working in network yet, trying to access by
> IP could this be the problem?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and
those who don't.

mpic...@gmail.com
blog: http://www.sipxecs.info
call: sip:mpic...@sipxecs.info <sip%3ampic...@sipxecs.info>