On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Henry Dogger <h.dog...@telecats.nl> wrote:
> I also tried to see what’s wrong with sipxproc. Are services are disabled,
> when I try to start one it’s get the state: “ConfigurationMismatch”
>
> When I get the statusmessage is contains: ["version.mismatch: software
> '0.0.4.5.1' != config ''"]
>
> Something in the installation?

Go to servers page and send profiles to all servers.

I concur w/Tony, copying over cert files from another machine is
surely going to cause trouble.

Make sure you read/update docs because there are caveats about
checking services are running/not running.
  http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/sipXecs/OpenACD
First of which, you have to install it w/extra yum command
  yum install sipxopenacd

Very curious how you make out w/openacd.