From: Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
<sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Sun, January 9, 2011 5:13:38 PM
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] auto-attendant messages are played real fast

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 11:23 AM, srinivasa rao <ssv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

1) The phones are Polycom IP 430

ok
2) Firmware is 3.2.3.1734

(this firmware is known to have issues, but the calls are not terminating at
the
phone)
3) When I dial 0 on a IP 430 phone located in our pbx/network to here these auto
>attendent messages, they are crystal clear.

good
4) However, when I call the main number from outside, the very same messages are
>played real fast.

Do you have more than one gateway/provider to test against? This would really
indicate an issue with FS (in sipx), but I have only heard of a couple of
 issues when the FS system was using "Play_fsv" in freeswitch. Why that is
happening is anyone's guess. Perhaps a call trace could shed some light on what
is different with the gateway connected call.