If all services are running and all function working, that tells me all is
OK.

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of
m...@grounded.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:29 PM
To: sipx-users
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Changing IP of a live server

> When it will not impact users, I would Send Profiles and restart the
> affected services.

I did that. That's what I mean by do you feel that it is ok at this point. I
don't care if I have to rebuild it, this was an exercise in going through
the process. All of the services are running, I don't see any errors, this
is why I'm asking if you believe that it should be alright now.

  _____

No virus found in this message.