On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 6:32 AM, Rama Krishnam Raju Pakalapati  wrote:

> Thanks for the information, i browsed the wiki pages you have referred and
> it points to the
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.telephony.pbx.sipfoundry.general/29381
> link and explains the cases tested.
>
> I have some more questions to ask regarding the authorization code
> implementation..
>
> 1) Whether the design is completed, because i could not see it in the main
> repository ?

Here are some links
https://github.com/dhubler/sipxecs/tree/master-4.2/sipXacccode
https://github.com/dhubler/sipxecs/tree/master-4.2/sipXconfig/neoconf/src/org/sipfoundry/sipxconfig/acccode
https://github.com/dhubler/sipxecs/blob/master-4.2/sipXconfig/web/src/org/sipfoundry/sipxconfig/site/admin/AuthCodesPage.java
https://github.com/dhubler/sipxecs/blob/master-4.2/sipXconfig/web/context/WEB-INF/admin/AuthCodes.html

<https://github.com/dhubler/sipxecs/tree/master-4.2/sipXacccode>

> 2) I would be interested to extended this functionality to even for the o
> outgoing calls, some one on group working on it..??

last one to work on it was from avaya, so no active sipxecs developers ATM.
 It is for outgoing calls already as far as I understand.

> 3) where can i get the latest source code with this implementation ?

see #2

> 4) Autho code and Account code are confusing little bit on the forum
> discussions, i hope both are pointing to the same in our case.

I only know of the one code a user needs to enter.