Hi

I'm having issues getting the TLS to work with Polycom phones. I've exported
the CA certificate from SipX and installed it on the phones. The phone display
says that the
certificate is successfully accepted and installed. However, looking in
wireshark as the TLS handshake is happening, I still get an error message back
from SipX saying

" TLSv1 Alert (Level: Fatal, Description: Unknown CA)"

I have Bria for iPhone up and running using TLS towards SipX. There I just
installed the same CA certficate and registration using TLS successfully
started working.

Any clues?

//Staffan

--
Staffan Kerker
mail/sip/xmpp: staf...@kerker.se

"Don't get involved in politics man, just play the gig..." /Sgt Floyd, Electric
Mayhem Band