Am 26.05.2011 01:48, schrieb Joegen Baclor:
I think this jira issue is a duplicate. NAT compensation is handled by TLS now. Can you confirm that it isn't using bria or anything else that could register? I tried using my Polycom just now and I am getting the same result. Polycom ignores the custom cert. Is there anything that changed in our root cert generation that could cause this to work before and not now?

You can test if the certificate itself is the issue by pointing the phone's microbrowser at the sipXconfig home page. It uses the same certificates for that so it should throw an error if the certificate is the problem.

David Becker

IANT- APPLIED NGN-TECHNOLOGIES

Schlüsselfertige VoIP-Lösungen und mehr...

IANT GmbH
Salzdahlumer Straße 46/48
D-38302 Wolfenbüttel
Fon: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-450
Fax: +49/(0)5331/ 900989-499
Internet: www.iant.de

Ust.-IdNr: DE264352710
HRB 201710, Amtsgericht Braunschweig
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Diederich Wermser, Dipl.-Ing. Jan Schumacher

IANT is Member of GROUPLINK
www.grouplink.de