I was able to solve this via an asterisk media gateway by setting pedantic
message examination on the peer.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 10, 2011, at 10:18 AM, Ly Tran <ly.t...@synaptyk.com> wrote:

> We have been running SipXecs for a little over a year now and had never
> experienced this problem until recently.  It has happened twice now where an
> external cell phone is being called every 30 minutes with a caller id coming
> from our internal numbers.  I found the following links what appears to be
> the same issue.  Has anyone found a way to fix this?
>

> http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XX-6698
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.voip.sipx.devel/18873/match=30+minutes
>

> We are using the latest production sipXecs version.
>

> Ly Tran

This message contains confidential information. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. Finally, the recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no