On 4/10/11 8:03 PM, Joegen Baclor wrote:
It will be an issue with the media relay which deduces the IP address of media based on the initial target of the request. However, I am not sure if the relay can dynamically adjust sources based on actual RTP packets sent. Only the author can give a holistic answer to this. If you claim that RTP is never sent from the caller to the callee based on wireshark, then the issue is not in the media relay alone since you would have seen RTP packets come in at least in the network layer and get lost in the forest of sipX media algorithms.
darn.. it works.. it was just my firewall.

so, I send invite to itsp.1:5060.. it sends back ok, and tells me media server is on itsp.2.

bingo.. it works.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
   * Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine