> I've noticed there aren't any instructions on how to properly perform an
> upgrade on HA systems. Could you possibly add this information to the
> wiki?

Hmm, the third paragraph from "Notes" says:

If you have multiple systems in a cluster (all managed by one Management
server). Complete upgrade process on the master server before proceeding to
the slave nodes. Once all the systems have been upgraded, log in to the the
management UI, go to System -> Servers, select all the servers and press
Send Profiles. Reboot any services when administration service instructs
you to do so.

I thought "cluster" is aka "HA system" in the sipxecs world ...

--
 Claas Hilbrecht