Doh!

Guess I need to read the whole thing before I go spouting my mouth off :-/
From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] on behalf of Douglas Hubler
[dhub...@ezuce.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 3:30 PM
To: sipx-users
Subject: [sipx-users] official 4.4.0 release anticipated this friday

If all goes well. Lingering issues that need to be cleaned-up, but
this is mostly a waiting period for any new issues at last chance
fixes to come in.

I refactored the upgrade instructions extensively to make upgrade
process straightforward as possible
  http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/sipXecs/Upgrade+to+Latest+Stable+Version

P.S. The dragging out of the release of 4.4.0 is related to getting
the release process down. Each release phase should be significantly
faster. Thanks for hanging in there.  Folks that are already running
4.4.0 thank you for your help and a simple update once 4.4.0 is
released is all that you need to do at your convenience.

P.P.S. 4.6.0 is not too far behind (several months?) 4.4.0 due to
specific eZuce needs.  This is subject to change, but unlikely.