By the way sorry for calling you John J I meant Jean..

Henry

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Henry
Dogger
Sent: woensdag 11 mei 2011 15:27
To: Discussion list for users of sipXecs software
Cc: jhro...@joher.com
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Voice Operator Panel / XMPP : User
Presence,Messaging and File Transfer.

Hi John,

I downloaded the trial version, and successfully configured it using the
tutorial on the website (thanks for that)

But do you know/encountered any issues with cisco spa504G phones?

I am able to see the presence of my polycom phones, but not from the
cisco's...

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Henry Dogger

Telecats BV