The people at counterpath told me Bria does but they said if you don't sign the
NDA to talk to them (even basic sales talk), you can purchase "test" clients at
their webpage at the tune of 50/client......

y Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> 5/11/2011 4:11 PM >>>

I have not tested any that are both sip and x m p p that work worth a hoot that
also do video. to that end i nailed up my own om conference serveris just for
video. webcam and flash and I just use the built inthe audio conference
serveris in sipx. works like a champ.On May 11, 2011 5:45 PM, "Aaron Pursell"