It seems to work fine for us, I saw your post Douglas, However Spark client
2.6.0 seems to work fine. I did have to go into the test accounts and set the
IM password manually in sipXecs.

In order to get video to work with the SipXopenfire you have to enable the
console and then load the redfire plugin into the openfire console from:

http://code.google.com/p/redfire/downloads/detail?name=redfire364-0.0.03.zip&can=2&q=

Its pretty slick actually, video could be a little bit bigger in my opinion but
it seems like you can work on that too.

-Aaron

Aaron Pursell, Sr.
Network Systems Administrator
Easter Seals - Goodwill, Northern Rocky Mountain
4400 Central Ave
Great Falls, Montana  59405

(406) 771-3721
aar...@esgw.org
>>> Douglas Hubler <dhub...@ezuce.com> 5/13/2011 2:47 PM >>>
yeah, beware of this issue we found w/spark client
  http://community.igniterealtime.org/thread/42976