On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet)
<mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/12/2011 3:20 PM, Douglas Hubler wrote:
>>> do wonder why they are not archived in another repo (the previous 4.4.0-192
>>> packages. It makes the onus on the superadmin to have saved it as its no
>>> longer available.
>> Added items #6 to release policy...
>> http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/sipXecs/Bug+Fix+Release+Policy
> Is it remotely feasible to have the patch process store a copy of these
> before they are upgraded? If not by default, then maybe as an option?

I'm willing to come up with easy instructions for how folks can keep
local copies.

re:ISO
I might change my mind, but ISO are not updated with new RPMs.  People
would need to be in the habit of updating after installing if they
want the latest fixes.  rationale i gave last time: i'm not uploading
a binary that wasn't tested, and I'm not testing ISOs for every fix.