On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Matthew Kitchin (public/usenet)
<mkitchin.pub...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok. This problem. "About 7-8 times a day when the main line rings, I go
> to answer it and no one is there, but on the LED screen the first button
> says “answer”. You cannot pick up the call at all and the caller hangs
> up and calls back."
> This is the user not being able to answer the original inbound call at
> all. Are you saying evidence of this issue should be in sipxpark log?

In short, 7 to 8 calls a day from your ITSP are dead.  What happens
for successful calls i would say is irrelevant, wouldn't you?

"You cannot pick up the call at all"
So the buttons on the polycom buttons appear to not be responding?
Phone continues to ring but user w/extension 10 smashes on the polycom
phone buttons in vain?