The only thing at that point which can get into the way of answer
getting stuck is proper receipt of ACK or PRACK.  Check the logs if
these two requests are reaching the Polycom properly.  I have also seen
polycoms act weird in call answer when using TCP so checking whether it
is sending 200 Ok at all is also worth considering.